Time: 09:15 - 18:00
Hosted by Streaming Media Europe
Co-located with BVE Expo, join us at one-day conference Streaming Forum 2019 to debate whether OTT is better than broadcast and discover the solutions to building, delivering, scaling, and maintaining an OTT service in today’s demanding market.
Speakers from DAZN, Sky, Alibaba Cloud, Deutsche Telekom, Limelight Networks, MediaKind, Streaming Video Alliance, Ultra HD Forum, and many more …
Join us in London to see how world-leading organisations are using live streaming, OTT, enterprise and educational video, encoding and transcoding, next-gen TV, VR video, video production, content delivery, content monetisation, and more.
- OTT: better than broadcast?
- Adaptive bitrate player algorithms explained
- ATSC 3.0
- Combatting churn with QoS & QoE
- Delivering low-latency live experiences
- AV1 and HEVC: a Codec conundrum
- The power of associative monetisation
- Relevance of telcos in video distribution
- UHD & HDR
- OTT moves towards microservices
- The cutting edge of OTT