Time: 19:00 - 19:30
Organized by Limelight Networks.
Lockdowns and social isolation have impacted religious gatherings and seen new records set in online video traffic: SVoD, AVoD, catch-up, and game play have all jumped just as an unavoidable exponential growth in home working and home education has arrived to share the networks. Can global networks cope and will the nature of online video be changed forever?
Join us on June 3, 2020 for a live 30 minutes evocative thought leadership focused webinar with live Q&A, as Limelight’s video experts examine and quantify the data to assess the strain on networks and CDNs:
• Examine data on current video streaming behavior and the creative ways people are keeping socially connected
• Are CDNs coping? How much head room is there?
• Capacity expansion in the Middle East
• Online video delivery workflows for delivering the highest quality to viewers
• Looking ahead, what might the economic and behavioral consequences of the crisis mean for the online video sector?