Time: 15:00 - 17:00
(THIS EVENT IS FOR MEMBERS OF THE MEDIA CLUSTER ONLY)
SHOW & TELL – THE IBC EDITION
Join us in the Media Lab on September 26 for a laidback recap of the IBC Show 2019, meet other members, and learn about the latest innovations in the cluster. Food, snacks and drinks are on us!
This time you will meet Rainfall, 7Mountains, StormGeo and TenkLabs.
The IBC Show, held in Amsterdam on September 13-17, is Europe's number one technology conference and expo, gathering around 55,000 participants and around 1700 exhibitors from 170+ countries to experience cutting edge solutions and industry innovations. This is an important arena for the Norwegian Media Cluster, where several of the cluster companies are present to showcase innovations and solutions. After a successful debut in 2018, The Media Cluster is setting up the MCB Village for the second time - a booth that comprises 13 member companies.
When: September 26, 15.00-17.00.
Where: MCB Media Lab (Tower 3, 9th floor)
We will register people by the entrance to the Media Lab. Have your tickets ready.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Where to go:
Media City Bergen has two entrances: Lars Hilles gate 30 and Odd Frantzens plass 5.
Entering From Lars Hilles Gate 30:
• Go down the stairs on your right when entering MCB
• Hold right and walk towards the restaurant area until you reach tower 3
• Event staff will guide you to the Media Lab.
Entering From Odd Frantzens Plass:
• Go left when entering MCB
• Walk towards the Friends of Food booths, and go to the right towards the restaurant.
• Tower 3 will be on your left, where event staff will guide you to the Media Lab.
If you are interested in more events like this, you can sign up to our newsletter here: http://bit.ly/NCEmedianyhetsbrev