Media City Bergen is conveniently located in the center of Bergen, with easy access via public transportation, and is a short walk from most hotels and the Bystasjonen bus station.
- There are two main entrances: One in Lars Hilles gate 30, and one on the opposite side of the building in Odd Frantzens plass 5, which also is the taxi address
- Both entrances lead directly into the Atrium, from where you will also find elevator entrances to Towers 1-3
Future Week Locations
- Atrium (Stage, Media Bar, Demo Area)
- MCB Auditorium, Atlantis (Lower level, entrance from Atrium)
- MCB Media Lab (9th floor, Tower 3)
Media City Bergen Facilities
- MCB is home to more than 1 300 people who work for broadcasters, manufacturers, or study or teach at the University.
- Access beyond the Atrium and Restaurant areas is restricted, and visitors must be accompanied by authorized personnel. Please contact NCE Media for assistance.
- A campus-wide Wi-Fi network is available as “MCB Guest”. Connect your device and follow the directions on the screen.
- Private meeting rooms can be booked via Regus and NCE Media offers “hot desking” and conference rooms inside its Media Lab.
Contact Information and Assistance
For questions and assistance, please contact NCE Media:
+47 476 42 905
Bergen Flesland Airport Transportation
Bergen Flesland airport is located approximately 15 km from the city center. There is a variety of transportation options to get to the city center:
- Bus: Express buses depart the airport every 10 minutes and take approximately 20 minutes to the Bus Station (Bystasjonen). From there, walk southward towards Media City Bergen. Visit flybussen.no for tickets, fares, and departures.
- Light rail: The Bybanen light rail departs every 10 minutes and takes approximately 45 minutes to the Nygård tram stop, which is across the street from the MCB entrance in Lars Hilles gate. Tickets are available for sale at the airport, but not after boarding the train. If you are going directly to your hotel, take the train to Bystasjonen, and proceed from there. Visit skyss.no for information about tickets, fares, and departures.
- Taxis are available outside the airport and the cost to MCB ranges from NOK 450-550. If you’re going to the conference, the taxi will take you to Media City Bergen, Odd Frantzens plass 5. You can also call Bergen Taxi directly on +47 07000.
- Rental cars may be booked and picked up at the airport.
Transportation from Media City Bergen & Parking
Transportation to/from Media City Bergen is available as follows
- Taxis: May be booked from the reception and will pick you up from the entrance at Odd Frantzen plass.
- Light Rail: The Nygård tram stop is outside the building to the left from the Lars Hilles gate entrance. Visit skyss.no for information about tickets, fares, and departures.
- Bus: Local & regional buses, including airport service, arrive and depart from the Bystasjonen bus station. Visit skyss.no for information about tickets, fares, and departures.
- Parking: Not available within Media City Bergen, but visitors arriving by car may park for a fee in the nearby Bystasjonen parking garage.
Arrival Information & Area Map