THIS EVENT IS FOR MEMBERS OF THE MEDIA CLUSTER ONLY!
You will meet:
- Oslo and Akershus Community College Maker Space : Brain control in VR
- Adapa360º: The space race, and how media tech will lift humanity to Mars
- TenkLab: Neuro science perspectives on human-computer interaction
- International Virtual Photography Association (IVRPA): The state of today's technology and how get started.
AFTER THE BREAKFAST SEMINAR WE WILL HOST AN EXPO FROM 11AM to 3PM.
The expo is open all the time, so feel free to pop by when you have the time.
FOR GUESTS WITHOUT ACCESS:
Meeting point every 30 minutes from 11am at Odd Frantzensplass 5 (MCB entrance) where you will be guided to the Media Lab. Last pickup will be at 2.30pm.
Contact Petter Omdal at 971 54 780 if you missed the last pickup.
- Vimond / UIB – Hololens in media production project
- Visualiz – VR collab and real life scale model interaction
- Oslo and Akershus Community College Maker Space – Thought control in VR (enter Minecraft)
- Adapa360 – 360 and Hololens projects – space next 8)
- TenkLab – 3D model sculpting in VR
- IVRPA - European Centre for Journalism project - 3D 360 images.
- Symfoni Next Generation – VR demo for Fujitsu/Siemens.
Where: Media City Bergen Media Lab. Tower 3, 9th floor
When: Thursday November 6, 9:00 AM - 11:00AM - Breakfast and registration from 8:30AM.
Price: Free, only for members of the media cluster.
If you have any questions, contact Petter Omdal ([email protected] / 971 54 780)