One of the worlds largest technology conferences, set up to be held in San Francisco, is moving online due to the covid 19 crisis. This means you can log on May 5 - 6 and enjoy speakers like Amal Clooney, Imogen Heap and Mayim Bialik, as well as Ginny Rometti, the charismatic Executive Chair of IBM, and will.i.am, creative innovator and tech investor/entrepreneur who has been recognized by seven Grammys Awards, an Emmy Award, a CLIO Award, the World Economic Forum’s Crystal Award, and an honorary Fellowship by the Institution of Engineering and Technology (IET).
IBM Think is IBM's flagship business and technology conference, and normally gathers thousands of people from the global tech community. It is an arena where emerging tech and business development are discussed, and the latest solutions and ideas are presented. Over hundreds of sessions, workshops and seminars participants gain new skills needed to adapt and evolve, explore new ways of working and meet with their peers in the industry.
Featured speakers. (Screenshot: IBM Think Digital)
Due to the covid 19 crisis IBM has moved the conference online, and have opened up for anyone to join.
Think Digital Event Experience May 5-6 2020 is a two-day virtual event, which will provide you with insight and training in the latest advances and opportunities in technology.
Think 2020 is an exciting combination of live streaming, interactive sessions, certifications, online networking opportunities, and much more. You can attend "live", or watch on-demand whenever it suits you. Learn how to stabilize and protect your organization. Enhance IT resiliency, ensure business continuity and most importantly, stay connected.
You have the opportunity to follow:
- Sessions with some of the world's foremost change leaders and innovators
- Keynote sessions, for example "Scale Innovation at Speed with Hybrid Cloud and AI (6644)"
- Trend and Directions talks, for example "Leading Through Change and the Critical Role of Infrastructure (6737)"
- Innovation talks, for example "Science for Social Good (6612)"
- Different channels - delivered on the Watson Media Platform and the IBM Cloud
Think Digital boasts an exciting lineup which includes gamers and lawyers, to artists and CEOs, who will spotlight the newest innovations across industries as well as showcase what's next–and how you can get there. Some of the featured speakers are:
- Mayim Bialik (Writer, Actress (The Big bang theory), Neuroscientist)
- Arvind Krishna (CEO, IBM)
- Ginni Rometty (Executive Chairman, IBM)
- Amal Clooney (Barrister, Doughty Street Chambers)
- will.i.am (Founder and CEO, I.AM+)
- Imogen Heap (Musician, Producer, Founder, Mycella For Music).
- + many more.
You can also join different instructor-led "labs" where you can dive deeper into the technological foundations behind the latest innovations and upgrade your skills.
These labs, which will be held on May 4-7, have limited capacity and will be led by experts from IBM and Red Hat. You can for example join "API Connect: Hybrid Deployment on Multiple Clouds (5935)" and "Cloud Native Development: Hands-On with Node.js and Kubernetes (6812)"
Full overview of labs can be found via this link: https://www.ibm.com/widget/ibm/think20/catalog?search.sessiontype=sessionType_lab
Using the filter you can also find other sessions based on topic, technical level, industry, and so on. There will also be opportunities for certifications, which will be distributed to all attendees.
Think 2020 is free to join - register today: ibm.com/think